Facebook is a really powerful tool to improve your sales and get more leads. But the algorithm needs punctual orders to work.
Also, after the changes of the regulation of the cookies with iOS Facebook has to make some changes to keep making a good tracking work.
Here we tell you 5 tips to take the best of this tool
- Use Business Manager to manage multiple assets: You can use Business Manager to manage multiple Facebook Pages, Instagram accounts, and ad accounts. This can be helpful if you are working with a team, or if you have multiple clients that you need to manage.
- Set up custom permissions: Business Manager allows you to set custom permissions for team members, so you can control what each person can access and do within Business Manager.
- Use the Audience Insights tool: The Audience Insights tool in Business Manager can help you better understand your target audience, including demographics, interests, and behaviors. This can help you create more targeted and effective ad campaigns.
- Use the Ads Manager to create and track ad campaigns: The Ads Manager in Business Manager allows you to create, manage, and track your Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns. You can set budgets, target specific audiences, and track the performance of your ads.
- Use the Page Insights tool to track the performance of your Facebook Page: The Page Insights tool in Business Manager allows you to track the performance of your Facebook Page, including the number of likes, comments, and shares your posts receive. You can use this data to understand what types of content are most effective and to make improvements to your Page.
Optimise your Facebook strategy with Boko Digital Solutions
Want to take your Facebook marketing to the next level? We’re here to help! Contact us today to schedule a consultation call with our team of experts. They’ll help you optimise your Facebook strategy, drive more sales and ultimately make your business grow! We’re excited to help you out!