Hubspot says live chat and messenger are the new it-thing when it comes to acquiring qualified leads and customers. They streamline the process and give your audience the answers they need, faster than a speeding bullet. Plus, it’s a great opportunity to get up close and personal with potential customers and truly understand what makes them tick.
Plan of Action
To make the most out of these tools, you’ll want a solid game plan in place. This includes crafting clever automated responses, speaking in a friendly and relatable tone, and having quick response times than a New York minute. And most importantly, don’t overwhelm your clients with excessive advertising or you’ll risk giving them the wrong impression.
Shine with the One-Stop CRM
Instead of overwhelming your audience with various call-to-action options, make live chat the go-to for capturing leads and increasing conversion rates. But to make it truly shine, it’s essential to adopt a personal and conversational approach that makes your customers feel like they’re chatting with an old friend.
Pro Tips for Live Chat Success
- Use it as a conversion tool to drive sales or lead customers to your website or blog
- Use it as a customer support channel to provide quick answers to customer requests
- Be prepared for high demand and ensure quick response times, even when you’re offline
- Utilize segmentation to match customers with the right services or products
- Invest in the right tool and make sure to fully understand its capabilities
In the next blog, we’ll dive deeper into the subject and explore how to benefit from using messenger as well. Stay tuned! and if you’re ready to take the plunge and give your customer communication a makeover, reach out to us at Boko Digital Solutions.